Work With Your 24-hour Monitoring Team
Whenever your home alarm system in Minneapolis goes off, your 24/7 monitoring specialists will act immediately. Their first step is to confirm your alarm, and that means communicating with you. The procedure they abide by depends on the sort of emergency. For example, if a medical emergency is initiated, a single attempt will be made to contact you before help is deployed. If you’re dealing with a burglary alarm - the most common kind of alarm - a monitoring professional will abide by these guidelines to reach out to you:
- An effort will be made to reach you using the touchscreen interface. You will generally be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that is not successful, a call is made to your primary contact number.
- An alternate number or first emergency contact is tried next.
- If there is still no answer, area law enforcement officers are sent.
- Your monitoring agents will follow up with you again after authorities are alerted.
If you're not in a situation where you can interact with monitoring agents, don't worry. Assistance will still be deployed even when you're unable to confirm the emergency.
Be prepared for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Minneapolis
Stay ready for any situation with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Minneapolis from Vivint. Contact (612) 662-1765 to begin designing your property’s protection today.