After much deliberation, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s protection. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Minneapolis home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to trained security representatives sounds like a smart idea to you, it’s time to integrate home monitoring. Even though they are always there when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t find them constantly viewing your residence or reviewing your camera recordings. Rather, they go into action the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your home’s smart hub then sends the warning automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring agent will then reach out to you to verify the situation and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring agent is unable to speak with you, they will automatically contact emergency assistance.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the situation and will serve as the chief contact with local responders whenever you are away.
Basically, you can think of monitoring as having your own private security team linked to your security equipment. This is more than simply peace of mind as you have actual, live professionals to help you when you need them most.