How does home monitoring work in Minneapolis?
After much deliberation, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s protection. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Minneapolis home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to trained security representatives sounds like a smart idea to you, it’s time to integrate home monitoring. Even though they are always there when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t find them constantly viewing your residence or reviewing your camera recordings. Rather, they go into action the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your home’s smart hub then sends the warning automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A smart home monitoring agent will then reach out to you to verify the situation and inquire about your safety.
- If the monitoring agent is unable to speak with you, they will automatically contact emergency assistance.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the situation and will serve as the chief contact with local responders whenever you are away.
Basically, you can think of monitoring as having your own private security team linked to your security equipment. This is more than simply peace of mind as you have actual, live professionals to help you when you need them most.
Protecting your property, even when you’re away
Having round-the-clock assistance on call in the event of an emergency is great when you’re on site as you’ll have your hands full making sure family members are out of danger. It’s even more critical when something occurs while you’re at work or traveling. Consider your smoke detector going off or an entrypoint sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on a trip. What will happen when no one is there to notice the alert of the high-volume siren? By integrating round-the-clock monitoring, your home is always defended, no matter your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is critical in Minneapolis home monitoring
You may think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your property’s security. All signals and communications pass through this vital, networked hub. In addition to being your connection to monitoring professionals, the smart hub delivers these added advantages:
- Emergency button to reach your Vivint home monitoring specialists
- Bi-directional audio feature giving you the chance to talk directly to your monitoring staff
- You are able to call for help with any sort of issue, including medical matters
If you’re not able to locate your phone when an emergency takes place, you’ll still be able to speak with your monitoring agents right through your central hub.
Request home monitoring with your advanced Minneapolis security system
Leave it to the specialists at Vivint and request a completely connected Minneapolis smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and entrypoint sensors you should have. We understand the significance of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our available packages. If you’re ready to boost your home’s protection, place a call to (612) 662-1765 or fill out the following form to get started.